182200- Rooks- Including the cities of Codell, Plainville, and Stockton 612 AM CST Mon Feb 18 2019
Today Mostly cloudy. Chance of flurries in the morning, then chance of snow in the afternoon. Cold. Highs in the lower 20s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of snow in the evening, then chance of flurries after midnight. Lows around 14. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Tuesday Chance of snow in the morning, then snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Tuesday night Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. Total snow accumulation 3 to 5 inches. Lows around 15. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Chance of flurries. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 10 mph. Wednesday night Clear. Lows around 13. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Not as cold. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Friday night...mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday...snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow...possibly mixed with rain. Lows around 18. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.